While on chat you MUST follow all the rules on this page. If you decide not to follow these rules the appropriate punishment might be kick/ ban.
- No personal attacks, threats, or name-calling directed at other people.
- No foul language.
- Do not post images with foul language or offensive content.
- Hate speech and ethnic slurs are never acceptable. Use of such words may be erased anywhere they appear on the wiki.
- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning.
- No trolling, where "trolling" is defined as performing actions for the purpose of provoking angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Do not spread false information about other users.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism, on this or any other wiki.
- If an admin or mod tells you to stop doing something, stop doing it Imeddiatly.
- Stay in character at all times after a Roleplay has started, We understand you might need to break character once or twice. You double parenthesis for these occasions. Mod/Admin Acceptian: Mods and Admins might not always be in character but this is nessacary in order for us to do our jobs.
- 'Do not start conversations with offensive or controversial subjects and topics,' This includes stating personal affiliations, religions,politics and beliefs. When requested to drop the subject, drop the subject.
- Please speak in sentences that people can understand.
- Do not use uppercase excessively. Unless the Role-Play Situation requires it.
- Do not talk about sex, drugs, violence, or real world weapons.
- Do not excessively advertise other websites.
- Stay On Subject this means if the RP is on Ponies don't talk about Candy.
- If you don't chat for 60 days your account will be removed. That way other people can have more options, if there is a witness you were in chat a couple of times then thats ok too.
If someone is harrasing you in private message, snap shot the screen and send the image to a mod or admin. We will deal with them in the appropriate manner. We also recomend selecting their name from the sidebar (while in PM) and block them.
Privacy and safety
For your own safety, it's recommended that you not post personal information about yourself, such as your school or home address in chat, or anywhere on the internet for that matter. Remember that anyone can read what you post so be careful.